We all know the importance of sunscreen, especially when it comes to the condition of Malaysia which is hotter and hotter everyday. So if you are looking for the top sunscreen as the best protection from the sun ray, both UVA and UVB, start looking at these sunscreens we provide.
There are various of sunscreen in the Market, especially at online store. However, we only pick the most wanted sunscreen in Malaysia. Not only that, the list we made is a super holy-grail sunscreen with many beneficial for your skin : protection, soothing as well as hydrating your skin.
The Ultraviolet rays from the sun are the electromagnetic radiation that is part of the spectrum of light that is invisible to the human eye.There are several ways to protect the skin from UV rays, including:
- Wearing protective clothing: Clothing can provide a physical barrier between the skin and the sun. It is important to wear clothing that covers as much skin as possible, including long-sleeved shirts, pants, and a wide-brimmed hat.
- Using sunscreen: Sunscreen is a lotion, cream, or spray that is applied to the skin to protect it from UV rays. It is important to choose a sunscreen with a high SPF (sun protection factor) and to apply it to all exposed skin before going outside.
- Seeking shade: The sun is at its strongest between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm, so it is important to seek shade during these times.
- Wearing sunglasses: Sunglasses can protect the eyes from UV rays, which can cause cataracts and other eye problems.
By protecting the skin from UV rays, you can help reduce the risk of skin cancer and other skin problems.
According to the academics, there are two type of UV, those are UVA and UVB. UVB rays are responsible for producing sunburn. The UVB rays also play the greatest role in causing skin cancers, including the deadly black mole form of skin cancer (malignant melanoma). UVA rays also play a role in skin cancer formation. In addition, the UVA rays penetrate more deeply into the skin and play a greater role in premature skin aging changes including wrinkle formation (photoaging).
There are approximately 500 times more UVA rays in sunlight than UVB rays. Therefore, in addition to protecting your skin from the effects of UVB rays, it is also very important to protect from the damaging effects of the more numerous UVA rays. Traditional chemical sunscreen products have been more successful at blocking UVB rays than UVA rays.
Protecting Skin From UVA & UVB
Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays can be harmful to the skin and can increase the risk of skin cancer. UV rays can damage the DNA in skin cells, which can lead to skin cancer. They can also cause sunburn, which is a painful condition that can damage the skin and increase the risk of skin cancer. In addition, UV rays can cause premature aging of the skin, including wrinkles and age spots. For that reason, we are all agree now to use sunscreen everyday to protect our skin, both from UVA and UVB.
Top Sunscreen in Malaysia
3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunscreen cream
La Roche Posay Anthelios Uvmune 400 Invisible Fluid SPF50+
Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun : Rice + Probiotics
Skintific All Day Light Sunscreen Mist SPF50 PA++++
- 3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunscreen cream
- Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun : Rice + Probiotics
- Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream SPF 50 PA+++
- Axis-Y Complete No Stress Physical Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
- Wardah UV Shield Essential Sunscreen Gel
- ANJO Professional 365 Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++
- YOU Sunscreen Triple UV Elixir SPF 50+ PA++++
- Azarine Hydrasoothe Sunscreen Gel SPF45 PA++++