Ruruberry Alpha Arbutin Serum 2%
- Benefit: Anti Aging, Antioxidant, Brightening, Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Soothing
- Key Ingredients: Acetyl Glucosamine, Alpha Arbutin, Beta-Glucan
- Skin Concern: Acne Scars, Blemishes, Dark Spot, Dull Skin, Hyperpigmentation, Inflammation, Skin Barrier, Uneven Skin Tone
- All prices mentioned above are in Malaysia Ringgit.
- This product is available at Shopee.
- At shopee.com.my you can purchase Ruruberry 2% Alpha Arbutin for only RM48.00
- The lowest price of Ruruberry 2% Alpha Arbutin was obtained on April 5, 2023 11:30 am.
Why you Should Consider Ruruberry Alpha Arbutin Serum 2%?
The Ruruberry Alpha Arbutin Serum 2% uses hero ingredient Alpha Arbutin, Beta Glucan and Acetyl Glucosamine.
Alpha-Arbutin is a synthetic derivative of the hydroquinone found in the leaves of the bearberry plant. It is a commonly used as a skin-lightening agent, because it can effectively reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage, aging, or acne. Alpha-arbutin is also a powerful antioxidant, which helps to protect the skin from environmental stressors, such as UV radiation and pollution.
Beta-Glucan is 100% bio-sourced, derived from oat. It is a complex carbohydrate made up of multiple glucose molecules linked together in a specific way. Beta-glucan is a beneficial ingredient in skincare due to its ability to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and support overall skin health.
Beta-glucan is also a humectant, which means it helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin. This can help to keep the skin hydrated and reduce dryness, flakiness, and roughness.
Benefit : exfoliating, brightening, anti-aging and moisturizing.
Acetyl Glucosamine is a natural compound that is derived from glucose, a simple sugar that is found in many types of food. It is a type of amino sugar, which means it is a sugar molecule that also contains an amino group. In skincare, Acetyl Glucosamine is often used as an ingredient in anti-aging and brightening products including exfoliating, brightening, and moisturizing.
Acetyl Glucosamine works by stimulating the skin's natural production of hyaluronic acid, a substance that helps to plump and hydrate the skin. It also has exfoliating properties that can help to remove dead skin cells and improve skin texture, and it can inhibit the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Specification: Ruruberry Alpha Arbutin Serum 2%