Avoskin Your Skin Bae Salicylic Acid 1% + Zinc + Tea Tree Water
- Benefit: Acne Fighting, Antioxidant, Brightening, Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Oil Control, Pore Care
- Key Ingredient: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salicylic Acid, Zinc PCA
- Skin Concern: Acne, Blemishes, Clogged Pore, Dryness, Dull Skin, Large Pore, Blackhead
- Key Point: Exfoliating Toner without dry effect on your skin
An anti-acne and exfoliating toner that contains Salicylic Acid and Tea tree Water.
Powerful to erase dull skin, clean deeply through your pores. Combine with Tea Tree to beat acne and blackhead while keeping moisturize your skin.
Specification: Avoskin Your Skin Bae Salicylic Acid 1% + Zinc + Tea Tree Water
Water, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Water, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan gum, Sodium Bisulfite
How To Use
- Pour it into a cotton pad and wipe it gently all over the face and neck area (morning and night).
- You do not have to rinse, as you can follow the use of your favorite serum and don’t forget to use Avoskin The Great Shield for extra protection in the morning.
Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid that occurs naturally in plants such as willow bark. It is an ingredient which easily can be found in acne products. It is really powerful to treat acne problems, unplugging blocked skin pores. Not only for acne treatment, it also has benefit as skin conditioning that can smooth your skin.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract
Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as Tea Tree, is a plant native to that derived from the leaves of this plant and is a popular ingredient in skincare and haircare products due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tea Tree Leaf Extract is rich in terpenes, particularly terpinen-4-ol, which has been shown to have antifungal and antibacterial effects. It can help to combat a variety of skin concerns, such as acne, dandruff, and fungal infections. Tea Tree Leaf Extract is also believed to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
Zinc PCA is a skincare ingredient that is a combination of the mineral zinc and pyrrolidone carboxylic acid (PCA), which is a naturally occurring amino acid. Zinc PCA is believed to have several benefits for the skin, including regulating sebum production, reducing inflammation, and preventing the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
One of the main functions of Zinc PCA is to act as a sebum inhibitor. Indeed, it helps to reduce sebum secretion effectively. According to studies, Zinc PCA shows effective in suppressing the acne formation on skin & significantly proven to stimulate the production of skin collagen too. Hence, it has both anti-microbial & anti-aging characteristics.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.