Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator
- Benefit: Acne Fighting, Antioxidant, Brightening, Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Pore Care
- Key Ingredient: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Methylpropanediol, Salicylic Acid
- Skin Concern: Acne, Acne Scars, Blemishes, Clogged Pore, Dull Skin, Large Pore, Uneven Skin Tone
- Key Point: with green tea for skin-soothing antioxidant
- All prices mentioned above are in Malaysia Ringgit.
- This product is available at Shopee, Lazada.
- At shopee.com.my you can purchase Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator for only RM31.00 , which is 47% less than the cost in Lazada (RM58.00).
- The lowest price of Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator was obtained on October 31, 2023 12:31 pm.
Exfoliating toner to remove dead cell skin that causes dull skin, dry and congested. With key Ingredient Salicylic acid, it focuses on beating problems like : acne blemishes, dull skin, enlarge pore and uneven skin tone. A consistent use will leaving a plumpy and glowing skin on your face. Yeay 🙂
Specification: Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator
Water , Methylpropanediol (hydration), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Polysorbate 20 (stabilizer), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (green tea/skin calming/antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer).
How To Use
When to Start Use it?
Glowing skin will never comes in one night. It takes time so does this product. Use Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Salicylic Acid Liquid Exfoliator slowly at every other day and notice every skin’s notice. Work up to 2x daily. We gently remind you, finish with sunscreen use everyday.
How to Apply?
Gently use it on your face and neck after cleansing step using cotton pad. As it is an exfoliating toner, you don’t have to rinse it.
Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxy Acid that occurs naturally in plants such as willow bark. It is an ingredient which easily can be found in acne products. It is really powerful to treat acne problems, unplugging blocked skin pores. Not only for acne treatment, it also has benefit as skin conditioning that can smooth your skin.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract
Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as Tea Tree, is a plant native to that derived from the leaves of this plant and is a popular ingredient in skincare and haircare products due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tea Tree Leaf Extract is rich in terpenes, particularly terpinen-4-ol, which has been shown to have antifungal and antibacterial effects. It can help to combat a variety of skin concerns, such as acne, dandruff, and fungal infections. Tea Tree Leaf Extract is also believed to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.